Portfolio & Gallery
Take a glance at some of our work!
Want to see more images? Just press “All images” on the right side!
Best tips for
Grooms Quick Checklist
- Vows- DO NOT forget your vows, and even if you have memorized your script it is always wise to have a hard copy with you just in case you stumble during crunch time.
- Wedding Documents- You should have your marriage license or other important wedding documents with you.
- Extra Shirt & Pants- An extra shirt and pants as a back up can be a life saver you never know when a stain or tear will happen.
- Sewing Kit- Just in case you get a small rip you can quickly mend it on the fly.
- Extra Cuff Links- Have extra cuff links just in case you drop one down the drain or anywhere and can't find it.
- Extra Tie- Another cravat, tie or bow tie can ease up pressure / stress if something should happen to your original.
- Boutonniere- Normally your florists will deliver these to the hotel or venue, just don't forget to put it on before heading down the aisle.
- Cell Phone- Just in case you need to get a hold of a grooms man or reach your planner for anything.
- Food & Water- Make sure you eat a good meal leading up the ceremony & reception and Keep hydrated since your day will be long and full of excitement.
- Aspirin & Toiletries- It is wise to pack some aspirin just in case you get a surprise headache. Also make sure to pack toiletries such as toothpaste, toothbrush & floss to make sure those pearly whites are ready for your snap shots and your beautiful bride.
Brides Quick Checklist
Best tips for
See what our clients had to say.
- John & Soo
Send us a message
Get in contact with us so that we can help bring your vision to life at your next big event!
Washington DC, Metro Area and Destinations.
Mon. - Fri. 10AM - 7PM